Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm doing it on instagram

So I'm doing #Febphotoaday on Instagram. I love instagram. Makes every photo a masterpiece.
Here's the first three of the month.


Day One: My View
Very worried about sick baby kitty

Day Two: Words
Still afraid baby is sick
Day Three: Hands
I know they're technically paws but my baby kitty is very sick and I want him better

Baby kitteh has gotten himself some serious stomach bug and has been in the hospital since Wednesday. I miss him and I'm waiting for him to come home.  His big brothers and Big sister are very worried for him.


2 comments:

  1. oh dear!
    Several years back our kitty got terribly ill and the young vet told me that the cat would not make it. So I took her home and she got well. She is still here bugging me morning noon and night.

    Get well kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love instagram. Many of my pics for my 366 challenge have been those. :) Aw, poor kitty!! Hope he will be able to come home soon!

    ReplyDelete

Is your laundry done?

Got something to air out?

Do me a favor...leave your e-mail so I can respond to ya!