Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday.

This is the first Saturday in forever that we have nothing to do.

Spring is here. Full of promise.

I woke up this morning thinking I had to go to work. I was so thrilled when I realized it wasn't so.

It's raining out.

I came downstairs to Fa on the couch watching cartoons. I made coffee. Husband has to work on Saturdays but only for a few more weeks.

Saturday Basketball is over. He was coaching her team. They rocked together.

Saturday softball starts next month. I can't wait to see her try something new.

She wants to go to summer sports camp this year. I'm so proud of her. She's actually really good at basketball.

I have nothing to do today. I could clean, organize our sloppy stuff. I have so much to get rid of, donate. Or I can just sit here and relax. I've been really stressed lately and my bidy could use the rest.

I could watch movies with my girl. We could use the snuggle time.

The cats are playing with each other making crazy cat noises. They were both sick. Healthy again. I love the way they make me happy.

Right now is so nice. Nothing to think about. Nothing to do.

I'm content.

Can this feeling last forever?

It's a lazy Saturday Mamma. Enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Is your laundry done?

Got something to air out?

Do me a favor...leave your e-mail so I can respond to ya!