Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gimme a Break

Ya know, some people need re"ass"urance and some just know you're there.
Some people get mad when you don't call them every day and some just don't care.

Needy people piss me off. I have no time patience to be coddling you.
I wish I could do what you want, but I have more important things to do.

Don't take it personally when I don't call you right back.
Sometimes I just don't feel like talking, but I'll get back on track.

If you are disappointed by not hearing from me, I understand.
But don't be mad at me for not holding your hand.

I wish I could make you happy but that is not my job.
You need to do that for yourself don't make me feel like a slob.

This was initially a rant that I felt needed to be aired.
Turned into a poem, who knew I was so damn prepared.

:)
Consider this my St. Paddy's Day Limerick for ya.

5 comments:

  1. So wait your not calling me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Your poet and didn't even know it!
    I cannot deal with needy people either yet I seem to attract them like flies to honey :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about emails? Will you return my email? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I couldn't have done that if I tried!

    ReplyDelete

Is your laundry done?

Got something to air out?

Do me a favor...leave your e-mail so I can respond to ya!