I totally snatched this from "Problem Girl".
I think this fits perfectly with my goal to maintain a journal for Fa....
1. What is something mom always says to you? You love me.
2. What makes mom happy? Me.
3. What makes mom sad? Not me.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? You make funny faces.
5. What was mom like as a child? Like me.
6. How old is your mom? 76
7. How tall is your mom? 60 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Kiss me.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? Lay on the couch.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for? Me.
11. What is your mom really good at? Punching the dog in the head.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Not punching the dog in the head.
13. What does your mom do for work? Nothing.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? You're mommy.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? I don't know.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Hug.
18. How are you and your mom alike? We both have brown hair.
19. How are you and your mom different? She has short hair and I have long hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? 'Cause I know.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He hugs her.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Home.
She's not a girl of many words this morning...I'm shocked.
Actually, this is quite accurate. Except! I am SO not 76. I feel 76, but I'm NOT 76.